Pages

Wednesday 5 September 2012

The Premium Beautiful Business is not a hindrance to your main job. Proven!!

Bismillahirahmanirahim

My entry for today, 5th September 2012 is about why i choose the Premium Beautiful business as my second job. Me, as a fulltime Civil Engineer working in oil&gas company, only think about design, books, journals and detail calculation in my daily dairy. Boring kan? indeed i like the job very-very much. So, everyday balik lewat dr kerja itu adalah menjadi perkara normal dlm routine hidup saya. 

In my work organization, there are performance indicator setting to everyone  to measure everyone work quality. Jd, kalo bagus kerja, bagus jugak la evaluation nya. Tp i never  and ever think of being one of best performer in my job. Sbb before ni keja just about minat and i knew that i will get fixed monthly salary. Apatah lg pikir psl salary increment, performer reward and naik pangkat. Tp ALLAH itu selalu mahal Adil kan? Dia tak akan beri sesuatu yg bukan milik kita. He is the best evaluator to evaluate your niat and your sincerity to anything that you do. The effort was rewarded by ALLAH by giving me the top performer ranking amongst other 20 engineers in varies discipline. Syukur alhamdulilah. With that, semua yang saya tak penah impikan adalah menjadi rezeki kami sekeluarga. And the success always followed by Dua' and Tawakal.

I just echo my Ex-boss remark: I always believe that the end result produced by you must be the excellence one. Thus, you deserve to have the best acknowledgement.

Yearly the reward is always be mine. SYUKUR ALHAMDULILAH. Remind myself for do not stop the hard work, sincerity and good deeds to people. The truth is, behind of the success, i'll do the side job  as my second job. It is a  PREMIUM BEAUTIFUL  business. Its proven that, siapa kata kalo buat side job menganggu core job kita sebagai seorang engineer,  ibu dan isteri. It is about yourself and your confident. The main activity selama saya join PB business ni adalah, online dgn Galaxy tab tak kisah la di mana-mana pun. As a conclusion, core job + side job = generating triple fixed income as a total.

Personal touch up with business partners via facebook. No outstation,  frequent meeting, bad smell and busy day!!

Kenapa saya tulis entry ni sbb saya selalu mendengar alasan kawan-kawan yang sama. Busy nak jaga anak and suami-suami tak percaya boley berjaya dgn business ni-kerja kat office berlambak-tak percaya pd diri sendiri-malu-sy seorg pendiam.Mcm-macam lg.. Jd, STOP giving excuses. JOM start the business and be like me..why like me? Because i am getting more extra money  than my monthly salary. The 5 solid figures  monthly..

Want to know more. Call me at 012-2741479 (Mazlinda Abu Bakar)
Authorized Premium Beautiful Agent

Don't miss the boat, u will disappointed later!!

1 comment: