Pages

Monday 10 September 2012

On 10th of the month..what i do?

10th September 2012..was a happy and pleasuring day for me..the over-happy hormone comes on every 10th of every month where i would spend half of the money either to myself or my family for our necessity. Another half of the money is going to Eryna Marissa and myself saving account. Abah simpan duit sendiri ye..hehe..The maximizing concept is always remind us to keep more and more in our bank account. Eventhough, i am a big spender in expensive things, but i am also a  discipline mommy and wifey to any commitment that i engaged. 

For this time around, the investment goes to me..yeay!! Why should i say it is an investment?  It is because i spent the reward bonus in beauty. Look good, confident, pretty and hot always a dream for every women. I knew it gurls..we have such a same dream and cherished desire. Make it lively and happened please..!! Don't put your limit on things that  you want.

This is not about I am not afford to pay all the luxuries using my salary. It is about satisfaction and happiness. Pay anything you want with the side income bonus!! You do not need to work 8 hour sitting in front of the PC, meeting with peoples, crack your mind to resolve hassle and facing a bossy bosses. Enjoy the pictures...


Stock up the the needs. SK II is always a choice. Expensive but worth buying.

Reaching 30's make me be more vigilant in applying skin solution. Choose the right basic.

My Lil' Princess Eryna Marissa always be patient accompanied bonda. Hoping that we are sharing the same interest and hobby, sayang! i love u love u love u and love u.

No comments:

Post a Comment